Shoot through

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Don't beg for hacks, make you'r own if you really want it plus use GForce v2 or V.I.P.
Quote Originally Posted by -Drake View Post
Don't beg for hacks, make you'r own if you really want it plus use GForce v2 or V.I.P.
v2 is not released yet and VIP is better then GFORCE..
Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Ace View Post
v2 is not released yet and VIP is better then GFORCE..
thats not wat @Mr-[S]nipe said
Quote Originally Posted by Code[VB] View Post
pointless to use vip if you can get it free
Ikr, I feel bad for all those people who actually bought VIP and think they're the shit. Bahahahah. Pathetic.
You have to buy VIP it's a must!
I wish I didn't buy vip this month lol coulda got it from some were else cheaper and better ( I''m not breaking rules am I ? scared of getting banned again)

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
You have to buy VIP it's a must!
Not worth it . Sry being honest.
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us