Cool[Requesting] Sig..

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Requesting] Sig..
Never Mind,Thanks Pablo!
Theme is conker. He didn't say anything about it has to be that picture. His fault for faulty details.

But, I might work on it. Not a big fan of conker though.
ok cool. Got a render. Cut it out. Now for the fun bit
What does "normal size" mean? And do you want conker spelt with 1 R or 2?


There you go. Enjoy. If you don't like it, im not gonna change it, but i will send you the .xcf file if you want it.
Oooo,I Like It Very Much!Thanks.
no problem. I sure as hell enjoyed making it. Im actually quite proud of it. Most of the stuff i make isn't that good. Glad you like it as well.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Need help?