WARNING! Scammers

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
WARNING! Scammers
I've been monitoring the lobby chats and found new players trying to scam people's money and/or accounts.

Please watch out for these people;
ableTruth!
BALTIMORE
MALE


More will be added when I find more.
Aren't these 3 scammers?
Quote Originally Posted by Schoorp View Post
Aren't these 3 scammers?
That's the reason of creating the thread? I'm warning members to watch out for these people because they are trying to scam peoples' accounts.
No, it's meant to be a dumb question but u said: "...found 2 new players trying to scam..." And then u named 3 scammers. Why being mean against me?
Quote Originally Posted by Schoorp View Post
No, it's meant to be a dumb question but u said: "...found 2 new players trying to scam..." And then u named 3 scammers. Why being mean against me?
I'm not being mean. At the bottom of my post, I said I will update when I find more.
Thanx for telling us o.O ,
Yup
Already scammed 300 Euros+
(Being Scammed)
Quote Originally Posted by dave:)) View Post
Yup
Already scammed 300 Euros+
(Being Scammed)
ishhhh man,
Quote Originally Posted by dave:)) View Post
Yup
Already scammed 300 Euros+
(Being Scammed)
didnt used middleman ?
Too bad mate, use MM next time?
How do you get scammed on SF? Lol
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?