CoolDragon Nest hacks progress

Posts 1–15 of 88 · Page 1 of 6
Dragon Nest hacks progress
Well, currently, I am trying to get hacks off a Chinese site and translate them, @Paladin is having some hacks translated and @Pie is probably going to help me get some more hacks off that site. If you want a link to that site, pm me, it seems to have alot of great hacks.

Anyways, tommorow I will make a guide on how to extract and pack Dragon Nest, and hopefully get some more work done. We have alot of work to do.

If all goes well we will have many great hacks released by the end of Dragon Nest's Open Beta.
Sounds good. You got MSN or Skype so we could communicate better?
Added, lets rock & roll ^^
You guys could add me to msn also D:

ilikepie550@hotmnnhoail.com
Quote Originally Posted by hgre14 View Post
Add me too, i wanna play DN e-é

gregory_pi@hotmnnhoail.com
Wait are you gonna help hax the game?

--------------
Btw, guys I leeched tools off a chinese site. Should I upload?
@Pie most un-obvious msn ever. lol

I'm just adding you guys because I dont get invite popups for some reason...

@hgre14 ゴメンナサイ! マタ、イツカ。?
Quote Originally Posted by Windia View Post
@Pie most un-obvious msn ever. lol

I'm just adding you guys because I dont get invite popups for some reason...

@hgre14 ゴメンナサイ! マタ、イツカ。?
Hey I made that msn when I was suppose to test the autovin bot >.<


I'll just upload the files >.<
@ Pie Well, if i can help in anything....sure...why not, helping is nice, right? '-'
Oops. lol uhm left wrong keyboard mode on. well, should i go and make a location for us to to deposit the "goods" in one location? ;;
Quote Originally Posted by HoLyNeSs View Post
Well, currently, I am trying to get hacks off a Chinese site and translate them, @Paladin is having some hacks translated and @Pie is probably going to help me get some more hacks off that site. If you want a link to that site, pm me, it seems to have alot of great hacks.

Anyways, tommorow I will make a guide on how to extract and pack Dragon Nest, and hopefully get some more work done. We have alot of work to do.

If all goes well we will have many great hacks released by the end of Dragon Nest's Open Beta.


PM me that link please. Guess i'll have to get MSN. Sucks day after i get it beta phase closes. >.>
Hopefully my translator will translate the whole site. ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
@Windia and @Pie, I haven't been added yet.
Oh sorry, I'll get on after I upload the tools.
Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
@Windia and @Pie, I haven't been added yet.
add gtneko@hotmnnhoail.com then.... if you have msn 2011, check email!
Posts 1–15 of 88 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?