Where do i start?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Where do i start?
I would like to learn to make hacks for PB; something simple at first. I want to work my way up to things such as unl. ammo, no recoil, chams, aimbots etc, but i dont know where to begin. I ve made a few non-gaming related programs using C and have used CE a little following the tuts released on this site. That s the extent of my experience. If anyone can offer any help or point me in some direction, i would much appreciate.
Learn2C++..

Also Learn2FindAddys.
Don't tell people to learn C++, it's not necessary.

You can start with ASM too, which is what I did. Personally that's better than C++ in my opinion since it gives a HUGE plus when it comes to RCE.

Start by WIN API hooking. Then hook game funcs, etc.
I can help you find addys ! with CE and hack with CE ! but with C++ D3D am not that good .... but still i got the same hacks with CE and even more then there is out there DLL hacks !

and CE is easy to find and fix if its been pached

Ask here or PM / my Wall
Quote Originally Posted by Rasta View Post
I can help you find addys ! with CE and hack with CE ! but with C++ D3D am not that good .... but still i got the same hacks with CE and even more then there is out there DLL hacks !

and CE is easy to find and fix if its been pached

Ask here or PM / my Wall
а где СЕ взять на их ПБ??????
I agree to Shadeyz346
i am also needing help anyone want to help me?
For Make Hacks PB u need to Learn C/C++
Or u need to know how to use Good Cheat Engine
@Baldrogs cheat engine doesnt make chams :P
can u work in c++??
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?