UnhappyDoes this files ring a bell ? (looking for a pro to look into)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Does this files ring a bell ? (looking for a pro to look into)
I got these files but i dunno how to use em and 1 more thing i dunno even if its a working hack !!

can sum PRO take a look at this and tell me?


(NOT MADE BY ME - DUNNO ANYTHING ABT MAKING HACKS - TOTALLY NEWBIE-plz dont flame)
Why don't you read the topic u've got this file from? Everything is explained there.
whats looks to be a base for compiling, you could probably take this get some of apb's .h files and hook it for a hack.
What's that?... Edited .INI files?...
If it is , It's useless ...
Everything is server side...

EDIT:
And yes almost forgot.. If you want the file would get approved post 2 Virus scans , Screen shoot and explain whats there...

Or just visit this section: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/273-all-po...correctly.html
I have this file too. It's project probably in Visual C++. I'm not a coder and for me it's useless, but maybe for someone who know VC++ i will help. I read it's probably APB uncompiled hack made from AA3 hack.
this isn't ini editing this is a SDK and basehook.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?