DN Tools
Hey guys since we need tools to make some modifications to files and hacks, here are some tools that will enable us to do this:
-dds viewer - Integrated plug-ins, you can view teh thumbnails directly in the system image file dds, dds file editing support and ps plugin.
-DN Model Browser - visual model tool
-DN Packer - repack the pak!
-MshConverter - a model transformation tool.
-QuickBSM - unpack the pak!
Credits:
丶罒守缠绵。- for posting the files and tutorials on how to use each tool
Hacker1100 - for introducing the website that which I leeched from
Me - for being a leecher D:
Virus scan(s):
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ 1/41 I believe it's a false positive.
-dds viewer - Integrated plug-ins, you can view teh thumbnails directly in the system image file dds, dds file editing support and ps plugin.
-DN Model Browser - visual model tool
-DN Packer - repack the pak!
-MshConverter - a model transformation tool.
-QuickBSM - unpack the pak!
Credits:
丶罒守缠绵。- for posting the files and tutorials on how to use each tool
Hacker1100 - for introducing the website that which I leeched from
Me - for being a leecher D:
Virus scan(s):
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ 1/41 I believe it's a false positive.
DN Tools.zip
