Long time no see eh?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Long time no see eh?
I probably won't be back start hacking or coding again but just to...idk. Hang out. Always kinda liked this site. But I did get a new blog. I would post it but I don't wanna get banned. :P. And its not another hacking site. Its a review site. And I might possible team up with MPGH If I get the change. And...idk. Get members from here to help...if they wish. But again, I haven't read guidelines in forever, so I wouldn't know right from left anymore. But yea, I'm open to say, HI. Lol
Quote Originally Posted by Allan990 View Post
I probably won't be back start hacking or coding again but just to...idk. Hang out. Always kinda liked this site. But I did get a new blog. I would post it but I don't wanna get banned. :P. And its not another hacking site. Its a review site. And I might possible team up with MPGH If I get the change. And...idk. Get members from here to help...if they wish. But again, I haven't read guidelines in forever, so I wouldn't know right from left anymore. But yea, I'm open to say, HI. Lol
The only site u cant say is rival site , hacking website ..
Who are you?
Welcome back.
Welcome back.
welcome to MPGH, have fun.
Welcome to MPGH
I wanna try out your programs
Welcome back to MPGH
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?