Crossfire Section MSN Group.

Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
Crossfire Section MSN Group.
Currently looking for 5 new members. That are active on MSN and talkative.

Post emails below and we'll see who gets in.
i guess this works
Readd
Do et and I gib you some Hannah MMM
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Readd
Do et and I gib you some Hannah MMM
slut you spammed.
Ill just PM you it, you got me added on MSN anyway
NOTE TO ALL:

SPAMMING WILL GET YOU KICKED.
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
NOTE TO ALL:

SPAMMING WILL GET YOU KICKED.
lol'd at this
Didn't spam at all
Was just being a baws.
I'll stay up with you if you readd
Spamming won't get you kicked
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Spamming won't get you kicked
Why were you kicked then?
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


Why were you kicked then?
Owned, mother fucker owned xD
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


Why were you kicked then?
I was too baws.
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us