5 Years

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
5 Years
Got my veterans cape. totally jelly amirite
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
.
do you know what the veterans cape is?...
I've got one on my old account, but I can't remember the damn password. Congrats though bro.
o.o veteran cape? is it like new cape or something?
Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
o.o veteran cape? is it like new cape or something?
it came with the completionist capes and stuff
I've had my muted account for about 7+ years now and it won't let me get that cape.
I have mine too
pics or it didn't happen
I think I could get myself one aswell, once I'm P2P again, I should be about 6 years 'old'.
And congratulations
I got the cape also my account is 7 years old
all pics or it didnt happen
Gratz Man but i already got one :P
Does it do anything for you? If not...pointless
I want one.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us