SolvedWallhack help

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Wallhack help
Hey you guys.
So the site is awsome and offers allot yet its all seems "worthless" to me because nothing works.

I prefer an .exe hack over injector.
But yah all the hacks I tried here about 10.

Either gave me constant/instant gamecrashes.
Or most of all I use an injector and I don't see any hack and if I press ins i dont see any menu either.

I run a Windows 7 x64 Cod v1.7
Can it be so hard for me to get a Wallhack working on non pb servers.
What game for hacks are you lookin for?
Quote Originally Posted by meggerman99 View Post
What game for hacks are you lookin for?
its all in my first post
im looking for a wallhack that actually works in cod4 it may be detected just needs to work and not crash
looking for a undetected cod4 hax..

and i wish some1 could tell me how to use hax in Garena. thx
well iv givin u a link ad tell me if it works
don't beg for hacks
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us