New Minion

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
New Minion
As you can see, I'm the new minion here. The same rules still apply as before, so don't expect any leniency.

I want to thank @Scruffy for contributing to this section while he was still minion. You did a great job, and hope you still hang out every now and then.

If you have any questions, or need any help at all, feel free to send my a PM or VM and ask for help.

Another thing, times when I'm gone I expect the members of this section to have the same amount of respect I do. If I'm not here and you see someone advertising, don't post, report it.

Thanks.
Grats, Fuko

First btw :3 <3
Yeaah gj!....
Quote Originally Posted by Brecht Algoet View Post
Dave still hates you .
Dabe lubs his Jamal
Fuko i bet you put this video on a loop so it will play all day

whit in the PB section? Oh noes, this can't be good
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
whit in the PB section? Oh noes, this can't be good
It never is nigguh
Congrats.
Congrats Fuko.
Gratz ****** !
Oh gosh The Fuko has power.... Gratz... You better release some hacks or i will Demote you myself
Gratz Fuko, now make your pub hacks
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us