Sneak Hack

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Sneak Hack
Can someone give me a hack that makes you sneak as fast as you would normally run? I used to have this client that toggled this option with z, and it was really nice except for the huge clutter of other hacks which didn't work. I'm looking for JUST the sneak hack class files so I can install optimine and xray with it.

Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by aBadCookie View Post
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/384-minecr...ft-client.html

@kevo Lookie there. It has Sneak hack and you just press z with it Includes Xray and other mods.

However, there is no download link. Ill PM you a download link if you wish.
I mean do you know which class file in that jar is the sneak? So I can paste it right into my jar with xray 13.3, optifog, and modloader.
Quote Originally Posted by cjwolfer View Post
could you pm me it to?
Sorry for the late reply. I have forgotten the link/download.

You should just check in the Minecraft Mods section and look for any client.
Can you pm the link plz?Thank you.
Pm me the link too plz
Pm me the link too plz
I'd like to know the link too, please.
You can use the Nexus client released in the mod section, plenty of hacks! Including Fly, xray, speed, jump, chat spam and more!
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us