SmileNEED MM FOR CROSSFIRE

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
NEED MM FOR CROSSFIRE
I need a middleman for crossfire.Anyone available?!
If you want i can mm for you ,What is your email ?
How can I trust you if you aren't an actual middleman?!
If you dont trust me its ok but im the co owner of a Trusted member assosiation that you can see on my signature called Market Legit Dealer
yes but you can easily scam me since i am an unverified user nobody would listen to me :/
If u dont trust me its ok I was just looking if i could help.
Do you know dahkilla666 ? he is the other in the trade , maybe he knows you.
Nope i dont but lets stop spamming xD
If you want my service add me at yowann_10@.hotmail.com
skype: pwnzor13@.hotmail.com
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?