Computer-HATE thread

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Computer-HATE thread
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK MY COMPUTER
FUCK MY INTERNET CONNECTION
''My internet connection shuts downs every 3 minutes. I can't play warrock because of this''
My computer will DIE

FUCK computers lol


Do you love your computer at this moment?
i like to hug bears
I like to hug nude girls.
nude hairy girls?
mmmmmmm.....

NO
=(

well you are just not fun......
I'll kill your computer for a small fee.....*grins sadisticly*
lol!
Yo my internet worked for more then 4 minutes!!! WORLD RECORD.
If you hate your computer then it will hate you back xD
FIX UR DAMM ROUTER, take off the interval lease
FIX UR DAMM ROUTER, take off the interval lease
No that's not.
then whats wrong?
Something else. I can't explain like that lol! My english vocab sucks.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?