0_O wow

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
0_O wow funny new hack :P.
Well, I forgot to take pictures BUT I saw someone flying and shooting rockets down. But, these rockets WERE NOT NORMAL. They shot like EVERYWHERE ON THE MAP AT ONCE REALLY REALLY FAST. I was about to take pictures but my combat arms froze from the extreme lag lol. Anyways, MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF ROCKETS FALLING DOWN FROM THE SKY. People, WATCH OUT FOR FALLING ROCKETS lol.

*Rocket Launchers*

EDIT: I'm currently trying to create a hack like that 0_O.
Sounds like this old socom2 hack I made for ps2...
sounds interesting havent seen it myself
Yeah man that sounds different.
sounds cool, could it be a VIP hack from another site?
im sure someone would get there hands on it in mpgh and release it too the VIP's
Sounds pro.

(Why is everyone saying sounds _____)
I don't think it would be vip from another site but who knows.. Shit I don't
lmao that sound pretty interesting but major hackage is required i can see that ruining the game big time if it went public
No that's a one man exclusive right there. A programmer got bored...
Quote Originally Posted by ZeRo037 View Post
No that's a one man exclusive right there. A programmer got bored...
I'm going with this prediction lol.
Quote Originally Posted by mariokiller64 View Post
I'm going with this prediction lol.
as well am i
sounds cool. If your sucessful with making one tell me.
probably a private weapon editor but that sounds badass
Same. But if you do recreate it find this guy again and have a rocket fight :P
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?