Mod Tools are Released

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Woo, finally!
ye its about time mod tools gets released

could u edit this thread and make it sticky so everyone will know its been released
Quote Originally Posted by rowan112 View Post
ye its about time mod tools gets released

could u edit this thread and make it sticky so everyone will know its been released
For a beta?
Rather not.
Small info for kids:
Direct Mod Tools Location:
Game Libary\View\Tools\Call of Duty Black Ops - Mod Tools (Beta)
I would like to see an video about how this works.

I can't wait to get home and look at it.
(Yes, I am just gone look...)
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
I would like to see an video about how this works.

I can't wait to get home and look at it.
(Yes, I am just gone look...)
Mod tools aren't that cool, but you can make custom weapons, fx and all these cool things :P

I don't understand it...
(bad for "noobs")

What the he** is this for anyway?

This is not to make mods.
(As far I can see... Just texture and old way of making mods)

Maybe the real version is better.


BTW: I see they use VB/C++ for microsoft.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us