PatchedFlameswor10 Private [Not Full] ESP GHOSTMODE TELEKILL AIMBOT

Posts 1–15 of 218 · Page 1 of 15
Flameswor10 Private [Not Full] ESP GHOSTMODE TELEKILL AIMBOT


You thought I couldn't code Aimbot? Well you thought wrong
This is just 40% of my Private Hacks.
I bring you, Flameswor10 [v4.5]
Also, the Telekill isn't flashy anymore.
I've decided to get rid of Chams Don't worry, I'll put it back in later.

Screenshot:



VirusScans:
VirusTotal
Jotti

Instructions:
Code:
1. Run the Loader.
2. Press Start Combat Arms
3. ????
4. Profittttt
Features:
Code:
NX Chams: Lets you see enemies through walls
No Spread & No Recoil: Allows you to shoot your gun without it moving. Your bullets also fly straight where the crosshair is shooting.
xHair & oHair: Shows a crosshair or a circlehair
No fog: Disables fog. (useful for Snow Valley)
Fly: Allows you to fly(press alt in midair)
Auto Aim: Automatically Moves your crosshair to the enemy.
Auto shoot: When the aimbot aims at enemy, It shoots automatically.
Visible Only: Only aims at visible people
Area: Choose where you want the aimbot to Aim at (Neck, Head, Body)
Closest To: Choose wether you wanna aim at the closest enemy, or the closest to your crosshair.
Ghostmode: This leaves your body behind, allowing you to fly around anywhere without being seen.
Boxes ESP: shows a box around each player
Line ESP: Shows a line from the crosshair to the other players.
Nametags: shows the enemy nametags
Warning ESP: Displays a warning when the enemy is nearby.
Distance ESP: Shows how far the enemy is from you.
RageQuit: Closes CA (Please be careful)
TeleKill: Teleports you to the enemy, so you can shoot them from above :)
Activation: Allows you to pickup weapons, activate doors from far away. and pickup SuperSoldier boxes.
Hotkeys:
Code:
Insert = Open/Close Menu
Delete = Telekill
Auto Aim = Alt
GhostMode = ijkl
Home = Please press home before pressing Insert.
Alt = Fly (Press jump, then press alt to fly up. it is controlable tehe)
Credits:
Code:
Ac1d_Burn << Mah Very own Gimp
Roger Smith << The decider of hack functions and the Video.
mo3ad001 && NeoIII << Classes and Some Functions :)
CaFlames << Awesome Dude 
mikko726<<Testers,report some bugs and what features doesnt work.
Fuko << Testing, Screenshots and everything else.
Storm && Sexual && Physcadelic  << Getting me screenshots or testing.
Don Diablo & whit << Teaching me how to fix my bugs ;)
KarraKa << Loving you very much
Shrew <<Got banned with me because my thread :D
Lmsjr1234 << Tested, and gave screenshots.
NOOB << Helped me once.
Kotentopf << For making the Ingame Function
CAFlames << Giving me Addies and Being Awesome :)
Hans211 << Original Menu
[E]xiled << Testing my hacks
Acid_Burn << For great help through out my hack making.
_fk127_ << showing me how to use the Ingame Function
Flameswor10 << For making the hack and the logo tehe AND the Menu Sprite
Subliminal/AVGN << Helped me troll CA section with a fake hack xD
Immortal-/cosconub << Helped me a while ago.
KawaiiSlut << Epic Slutty Coder
MatyPatty << He helped me to make hacks ages ago :)
Pashak << He tests, && we help each other out when we needs it.
And other people who helped me (wether I got addresses off you or you helped me with the menu).
The hack will stay, and continue to be undetected till next patch (Hopefully)
If you make a video, advertising these hacks and features (Like the video on top). I will compile it into an intro vid, and use it in my next releases.
Also, you get to be in that epic list of credits (Remember to PM or VM me the Youtube link. By doing this, I will give you the chance to Use my FULL Private hack if you post a good video.)
Want the FULL hacks? PM me with a deal, and i'll think about it.
Click Me for duh lulz

-Flameswor10 of MPGH.net
Flameswor10 Pub Loader.zipattachment deleted · 2,215 downloads before removal
First Post!
Looks sexy (: Mine is nothing like this tho
Fucking awesome hope it works i love u flamesword
I won't be posting anything like this though

I was told to prove that I can code an aimbot, and not just bullshitting to all of yous
Will a approve in a minute.

/Approved
Remember to use this hack on a 32bit Computer.
64bit isn't supported
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
Remember to use this hack on a 32bit Computer.
64bit isn't supported
I'm getting x64 computer.
Do not like anymore.
Uhh, i run the hack & it runs your public stuff?
Like the hack without ghostmode and such?
Quote Originally Posted by Ayrtoo View Post
Uhh, i run the hack & it runs your public stuff?
Like the hack without ghostmode and such?
I called it Flameswor10Pub.dll cause I cbb renaming it
Doesnt work i run as admin and i am using windows vista 32 bit .
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
Don't run as administrator then?
@ArtificialFlow_
Still didnt work for me i press home then insert and tried pressing insert first and that didnt work either i just have a problem opening the hack
Alright this is what i did to make it work...

I ran the "pub loader" provided & after it extracts his injector and the .dll file
I shut Combat arms & simply dragged the .dll onto the injector on my desktop ( the one which was extracted from his loader ) and it opened combatarms and works perfectly!
Uhm, It automatically injects
Tried Ayrtoos method and that still did not work my problem is the Hack not showing up D:
Posts 1–15 of 218 · Page 1 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?