illigan signature tutorial

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
illigan signature tutorial


dont you worry i have plenty more to post
How about a tutorial pack .
Quote Originally Posted by Shadeyz346 View Post
How about a tutorial pack .
need posts
Any idea where I can find the render of Arthas on his horse?
you spelt illidan stormrage wrong on the title
@KABLE - Google?
@cpx34 - does it matter? O_O'
I tried Google. I can't find the image. They're all from the actual game and this is either concept art or from a cutscene.
Iunno man, worst comes to worst render it yourself:

I like it But there are some things you couldve done to speed up the process xD
not my tutorial. i just own posting rights
I tried Google. I can't find the image. They're all from the actual game and this is either concept art or from a cutscene.
Nice tut mate , the only thing that disturbs me is the white soft light in the upper left corner.
Thanks for the tutorial mate.
Its realy good tutorial , but hard for me :C Thanks anyway !
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us