Info about Warez.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Info about Warez.
I've been trying to get ahold of some games due to my complete and utter boredom and p2p progs such as Limewire/kazaa/emule are just not cutting it anymore. So, I ask you is there one specific place to find "warez" or is it more like a mass form of hacked game versions? And if you guys could help me find a game that would be awsome as well.

-looking for

City Life

Sims 2 + expansions



I found a few through rapid share but they came in like 10 diffrent files and of course ********** won't let you DL more than a few without a premium account.

So, if you guys could help me that'd be awsome. ^^
Nuke...I know what a torrent is....but that really didn't answer my question at all. >.>
try bearshare
or waushare

waushare is down right now but theyl be back up in a week or 2
I don't like bear share. >.> I use eMule, but now i'm just using it for music. I found a nice warez site but all the download are split into smaller sections. So, it'll probably take you all day, mabye even a few days to download a game. I'm not even sure the game are legit yet but i'm going to get a small one thats only 2 sections i'll post back if it works and if so they have a good many good games up on there but i'll PM the link to anyone who wants it.


If I could just get that proxy server on another thread working i'm sure I could download several files at once from upload sites like **********, which would make the game DL's much faster.
Emule pwns
dude I got sims 2 + every expansion through torrenting and it took just overnite
>.< Dude. You people should actually understand my question before you post...-.-'

Let me break it down.

"IS-THERE-ONE-SPECIFIC-SITE-TO-DOWNLOAD-GAMES? WOULD-THIS-SITE-BE-CALLED-WAREZ? IF-NOT-COULD-YOU-HELP-ME-LOOK-THEN-POST-A-LINK-TO-THE-DOWNLOAD?"
i uploaded limewire pro somewere in the non existanant *COUGH* warez section. but i think its from www.limewirepro.net.tcⓘ

its the latest.turbo charged version
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us