Maple Story Window Mode.
just hit alt+enter
how is this stickyed??
this is already made legally in the game
how is this stickyed??
this is already made legally in the game
you press alt+tab and it windows why is this stickied....
Il Try this ;p
Will this work for Combat Arms? I'll try... lol
@Jabuuty671
@toxin
@Archangel
There is an option ingame to go window mode.
You simply press alt + enter and it does it fine.
This just causes complications because you can be banned for third party programs.
Could you Unstick this thread please?
Was that so hard people?
@toxin
@Archangel
There is an option ingame to go window mode.
You simply press alt + enter and it does it fine.
This just causes complications because you can be banned for third party programs.
Could you Unstick this thread please?
Was that so hard people?
@Sketchy
notice how old this thread is... 2008
notice how old this thread is... 2008
@Jabuuty671
They had this feature back then.
I have played since 2007
I already saw the date, but it's still unnecessary.
They had this feature back then.
I have played since 2007

I already saw the date, but it's still unnecessary.
This thread is closed for replies.
