I Know Cause That Means No More Infected Servers
But Wait CrossFire Doesn't Stop When You Get In With Cheat Engine Unless You Use Speed Hacks!
I Think!
Amirite?
Me 2
Z8 fail again !
Liked-New Login
Disliked-Patched my vip hack xD
Disliked - The new bug with the ping + all bugs after patch
Liked - All the new guns + maps + character
__________________
disliked every thing like the new login and m4a1 liberty its not that good but ok!!
I can carless about what its in it or not. But I have to wait for the VIP to update.
Liked: New piston and the SnD map.
Disliked: Everything except the "liked" items.
dislike: everyone gets 0 ping :/
like: the m14 (i cant get zp tho ) and i also like the login thingy
Dislike: I had to wait for the patcher
Like: The new Coupon gun
like = z8games suck and dont patch anything. I can infect servers and bypass the xtrap
dislike = the new map is boring
Originally Posted by [GM]Hpx
like = z8games suck and dont patch anything. I can infect servers and bypass the xtrap
dislike = the new map is boring