This is bad.

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This is bad.
So my ex is now "lesbian" and has some dyke girlfriend who looks like an emo JB
I like her sister.
And her other sister keeps sending me nudes.

Could you explain to me how this is a bad situation?
PROOF OR GTF0ⓘ
Breaking news: OP receives nudes from REAL wimin and he hates it.

OP confirmed for homosexual.
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
Could you explain to me how this is a bad situation?
Because I am suppose to go see them sometime soon. They moved out of state.


I'm gay so what.
Quote Originally Posted by DubSkeptic View Post

Because I am suppose to go see them sometime soon. They moved out of state.


I'm gay so what.
Well man? Lesbians are hot... You get to see the girl you like... and to top it all off you get a whore... How much better can it get? Use your imagination and have some fun lol But if you really ARE gay... That jus sux? lol
You kids take things so literal.

I always wonder when most of you will grow up.

And I guess. I'm just going to see the one I like.
Lucky .
I feel like dancin tonight.

I don't know. Got this song stuck in my head.

But yeah. I don't know why I made this thread. Just got bored. Might read a book now.
Quote Originally Posted by DubSkeptic View Post
I feel like dancin tonight.

I don't know. Got this song stuck in my head.

But yeah. I don't know why I made this thread. Just got bored. Might read a book now.
read a book?
You should just get the title changed to something like Livin a dream :3
i'm just confused with this situation....
It actually is pretty bad. Their all anorexic short people. Let me find a pic real quick.

Guys gonna troll anyways but oh well.


eh I got lazy.


No pics.


Wowwwwww. The blonde girl is her mom. Nice.

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us