Exclamation[XP] How to work strife's hack.

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
[XP] How to work strife's hack.
I decided to put it back up, and if you flame, I wont give a shit what you say..
Besure your using XP, if ur using vista, im still working on a way to make it work.

This isn't 100% working, but it works occasionally.Me and hellaim are trying to figure out how to work it 100% for both vista<- if possible , and for XP! so stay tuned! and just a notice to all you noob ******s who think I leeched? Well I hope you die.

1: Re log in your computer. (Restarting preferred)
2: Open strife's hack (dont press OK)
3: Open Combat arms launcher
4: Press game start, QUICKLY PRESS OK at strife's launcher after pressing gamestart
4B:HShield should be slowly loading.
(IF NOT) Re-do Step 1
5: Wait for an error (The error will say "CLOSE", dont press it.)
6: When a black screen appears with the error, click the black screen.
7: Wait for combat arms to load.

-NOTE- You dont need to restart it as long as the Hshield loads longer than usual.
credits to......
Quote Originally Posted by kj52 View Post
credits to......
Uh? I made this.
Wow copy paste. Read and search before you post noob.
lol
)))(((()))((()(()()(()(
man u dont need 2 restart ur pc bro
WTF? Dont you guys fucking read?
I said this is how I DID IT. I HOPE IT WORKS ON YOU GUYS.
Wow deed, go fuck yourself.
my computer freezes when i try that...:[ why does it do that?
uhh if you dont hit the close window you dont get the following hacks

No fall DMG
No Fog
& sometimes no NameTags
Quote Originally Posted by afoolforlove View Post
my computer freezes when i try that...:[ why does it do that?
Freeze as in?
Quote Originally Posted by IeatUalive View Post
uhh if you dont hit the close window you dont get the following hacks

No fall DMG
No Fog
& sometimes no NameTags
Mostly its NO FALL DMG. Sometimes its NO FOG. Name TAGS, barely happens.
Quote Originally Posted by skool View Post
Freeze as in?


Mostly its NO FALL DMG. Sometimes its NO FOG. Name TAGS, barely happens.
Stupid ****** i said it SOMETIMES happens learn to read dumb ass ******
Reported for leeching this has been leeched from someone... credits go to the person who made this gave the instructions so yeah fuck off noob leecher... mods please warn him or ban him im sick of leechers
Quote Originally Posted by evilgaia View Post
Reported for leeching this has been leeched from someone... credits go to the person who made this gave the instructions so yeah fuck off noob leecher... mods please warn him or ban him im sick of leechers
Dont you ever fucking read? What the other guy said was nothing like this. So fuck off choob ******.
Quote Originally Posted by IeatUalive View Post
Stupid ****** i said it SOMETIMES happens learn to read dumb ass ******
I was just saying it you dumbass prick. Get a life.
dosent work on vista even in compatibily mode for windows xp , any ideas?
Skool is trying to only help. So GTFO or accept what help he posted ******s.
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?