Youtube Template
Template which shows where each module sits. For more advanced designs use a screenshot and place it over the template to get a better feel of how it will look. As you may know youtube only supports up to 256kb, this just about rules out detailed background images.
When saving your design, go to save for web and devices, not save as. In there you have a more granular option for setting just the right file size for maximum quality. I will be publishing a video when i get my own channel sorted(!) and the content will mainly relate to core photoshop skills and design.
http://www.media fire.com/?dfb7d6c7912t3mq
The mpgh layout took about 10 hours of work. If you use this please at least credit me. Also shout to Jbuuty for helping me with some of it.
@Doc
@Faux
@apeguy (i ordered one but it had pickle on it. sorry bro had to throw it away)
THIS IS WHERE I WANT THIS SECTION TO GO. Sigs have no direct commercial or practical use. Sure they give you experience in photoshop, Doc is a good example of this, hes learnt most of what he knows through sigs and he knows his stuff. But its a lot easier to start doing things such as branding, enhancement and restoration, promotional material web graphics etc. etc. Only then will this section be able to justify its existence.
@ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y I'm still making this template public as i don't hold grudges. But i think people would think a lot more fondly of you if you treated others as how you like yourself. Is that fair? I can't help you otherwise.
When saving your design, go to save for web and devices, not save as. In there you have a more granular option for setting just the right file size for maximum quality. I will be publishing a video when i get my own channel sorted(!) and the content will mainly relate to core photoshop skills and design.
http://www.media fire.com/?dfb7d6c7912t3mq
The mpgh layout took about 10 hours of work. If you use this please at least credit me. Also shout to Jbuuty for helping me with some of it.
@Doc
@Faux
@apeguy (i ordered one but it had pickle on it. sorry bro had to throw it away)
THIS IS WHERE I WANT THIS SECTION TO GO. Sigs have no direct commercial or practical use. Sure they give you experience in photoshop, Doc is a good example of this, hes learnt most of what he knows through sigs and he knows his stuff. But its a lot easier to start doing things such as branding, enhancement and restoration, promotional material web graphics etc. etc. Only then will this section be able to justify its existence.
@ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y I'm still making this template public as i don't hold grudges. But i think people would think a lot more fondly of you if you treated others as how you like yourself. Is that fair? I can't help you otherwise.





