ExclamationNeed Help...

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help...
Soo,my friend is from USA,I am from Europe...He gameshared with me escalation map pack, I downloaded and installed but it doesnt appear on game screen, is it something about the disk code? how do I choose the code? need help please!
look at the side of your black ops cd
it should be something like

BLES-01031
and you should download that one

just look which one is the right one
But How I choose, my friend has it on his downloads, Mine is that BLES
look at the numbers behind it
login to his acc start black ops download the right one....
oh okay thanks, gonna try it, bye buddy
edit: hmm i log on, start black ops, go to store nothinh appears, i went to ps store, his downloads and downloaded... mine is bles-1031 that shiiit
If it's different between BLUS and BLES, then that means there is no way it's going to work.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us