WriteProcessMemory Help

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
WriteProcessMemory Help
If I inject a dll into a certain game, do I still need to find the HWND and all the other stuff to use WriteProcessMemory?

Is there any way to automatically select the program im injected into as what I want to change the address of?
Quote Originally Posted by aanthonyz View Post
If I inject a dll into a certain game, do I still need to find the HWND and all the other stuff to use WriteProcessMemory?

Is there any way to automatically select the program im injected into as what I want to change the address of?
if is injected it is part of the memory already, no need for that function

Example..
*(int*)0x1114 = 5;
Is there anyway to use that function though?
Im more comfortable using it.

*(int*)0x1114 = 5;
Is this setting address 0x1114 to the number 5?
How could I NOP an address using this method?
Quote Originally Posted by aanthonyz View Post
Is there anyway to use that function though?
Im more comfortable using it.

*(int*)0x1114 = 5;
Is this setting address 0x1114 to the number 5?
How could I NOP an address using this method?
Yes its setting to 5..
And u can still use that function, but its harder...
HWND hWnd = GetCurrentProcess()
or something
Quote Originally Posted by aanthonyz View Post
How could I NOP an address using this method?
You could use memcpyⓘ
if you have direct access.. whats the problem.. lol :|
look:
[highlight=cpp]void MemWrite(DWORD Addr, PBYTE Buffer, SIZE_T Len)
{
DWORD oldProtection = NULL;
VirtualProtect((LPVOID)Addr, Len, PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE, &oldProtection);
memcpy((LPVOID)Addr, Buffer, Len);
VirtualProtect((LPVOID)Addr, Len, oldProtection, NULL);
}[/highlight]
Edit, if you want to use this to a game, then I strongly recommend you to do not. it is proolly detected.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us