What is ghost aim?

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
What is ghost aim?
Just what the title says.
Aim where ever u wanna aim and always hit. Its a legit aimbot with no twitch wat so ever.
^ this y do u ask tho
Where can I find this? Is this V.I.P?

@Tony Stark` I was just wondering. Heard about it too many times.
Quote Originally Posted by goten` View Post
Where can I find this? Is this V.I.P?

@Tony Stark` I was just wondering. Heard about it too many times.
Vip only and its from this website which i can not tell but look it up.
Quote Originally Posted by Soulja Boy TellquotEmJr View Post
Vip only and its from this website which i can not tell but look it up.
We all know the site where it is free lol. I can't say it though. Plus I hate that site because I hate sur.veys.
Quote Originally Posted by RavalloJr View Post


We all know the site where it is free lol. I can't say it though. Plus I hate that site because I hate sur.veys.
not really free.
Quote Originally Posted by Soulja Boy TellquotEmJr View Post
not really free.
We talking about different site then?
Yes, its really free T_______T
Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
Yes, its really free T_______T
really??????????
Is like bigger hit boxes where you can hit your enemies
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
Is like bigger hit boxes where you can hit your enemies
Yea, I used it once and it was awesome! @RavalloJr are you talking about Cat?
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
Yea, I used it once and it was awesome! @RavalloJr are you talking about Cat?
No, I was talking about Aug.
Quote Originally Posted by RavalloJr View Post


No, I was talking about Aug.
Even Worse...
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?