Conversion Problems

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
Here is the program with virus scans and screenshot:

Jotti Virus Scan
VirusTotal Scan



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1 more error lol : error C2440: 'type cast' : cannot convert from 'overloaded-function' to 'LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE'
Freeze-Nopper.rarattachment deleted · 2 downloads before removal
Any help with my final error I hope:

error C2440: 'type cast' : cannot convert from 'overloaded-function' to 'LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE'
Quote Originally Posted by aanthonyz View Post
Any help with my final error I hope:

error C2440: 'type cast' : cannot convert from 'overloaded-function' to 'LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE'
Code:
DWORD WINAPI Blablabla( LPVOID )
{
     //blabla
     return 0;
}
Then the conversion between LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE and void is unneeded.
using voids for your threads is bad anyway.
but yes, I do it too <:
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us