Which DLC?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Which DLC?
I Got GTA IV today
Just the first disk, My friend says i should get both add ons for it But i Really want to get the black ops map pack cause i have a zombie fetish
What should i buy?
I Can't afford to buy more microsoft points
go with gta 4, that game is just so fucking fun.
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

Yeah I love zombies but
TBOGT is like a whole new game
Escalation also looked awesome... opinions changed pretty fast
Quote Originally Posted by raphaterz View Post
Escalation also looked awesome... opinions changed pretty fast
I Didnt think it looked that good, I wasn't sure about it but i got it anyway
you've spent enough money on call of duty try something else...
Quote Originally Posted by raphaterz View Post
you've spent enough money on call of duty try something else...
I will never leave CoD
Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
I will never leave CoD
That's the right attitude!
I will never leave CoD either and i will buy all the shit that is with it. Even CoD ELITE no matter how useless it is.
Well then there was no point for this thread...
Quote Originally Posted by raphaterz View Post
Well then there was no point for this thread...
Cause you arent persuasive
igot both addont .i would rccomand if you are a rocker to buy tald is ur a gay house music listner go with tbog .or if you listen to other geners go wit bo
Quote Originally Posted by Weedthesea View Post
Cause you arent persuasive
o really? because he said he loves cod and will never leave it and. He's asking what to get and then says "I love cod". Dont make useless threads
Quote Originally Posted by raphaterz View Post
o really? because he said he loves cod and will never leave it and. He's asking what to get and then says "I love cod". Dont make useless threads
yet i have 2 CoD games and about 8 others
I only just started playing gta iv so i dont know if the dlc is worth getting. I Have been playing cod before i got my xbox it's the series i like the most. I just wanted to know what you guys thought. But noone in the xbox section ever gives good reasoning to any questions
@Ed I have played ballad of gay tony once... its amazing... you should go with GTA add ons if you like gta... but you save money if you buy the triple disc set...
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?