SolvedGame crashes after loading screen.

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Game crashes after loading screen.
I know there is another post like this but no one answered me. Every time I inject a hack either nothing at all happens or right after loading screen game crashes. How can I fix that issue?
What injector and hack are you using?
I've tried several but last one i tried was infinity injector with black chipper dll
Quote Originally Posted by Norland View Post
I've tried several but last one i tried was infinity injector with black chipper dll
Use perX/Portal/N-Jector, give it a try and gimme some reviews about it
Okay where can I find those?
Quote Originally Posted by Norland View Post
Okay where can I find those?
Use the search button on MPGH
Perx-Loading screen crash.
N-Ject-Didn't work and yes I did read how to work it.
Portal-Game just crashed
Quote Originally Posted by Norland View Post
I've tried several but last one i tried was infinity injector with black chipper dll
Quote Originally Posted by Norland View Post
Perx-Loading screen crash.
N-Ject-Didn't work and yes I did read how to work it.
Portal-Game just crashed
Add Combat Arms to DEP?
DEP? And combat arms runs perfectly find on its own.
Quote Originally Posted by Norland View Post
DEP? And combat arms runs perfectly find on its own.
sarcasm? because i really don't know what that is.

Can anyone help?
Just add Combat Arms to DEP.
If a PHS tells you that to help you, do it.
But I don't know what DEP is our how to add CA to that. I'm sorry
Quote Originally Posted by Norland View Post
But I don't know what DEP is our how to add CA to that. I'm sorry
This is why I gave you the link.
Let me google that for youⓘ
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us