Nexon Guard Fail?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Nexon Guard Fail?
Nexon said they will unveil a new hack detection tool along with the maintenance...but all previous hacks still are working 100%..did it fail hard?, or is Nexon Guard not really here yet? Or is Nexon Guard really working and they are just monitoring all the hackers..and waiting for a giant ban wave...

What do you guys think?
(I checked the nexon folder before/after and everything was the same)..

Knowing Nexon they won't implement the system until for a while. Then fail some more later.
I bet they're going to ban all hacker's at the same time:P
I can't wait to see that happen.
Idk. I really want to know whatever they did
they did a fail piece of crap
buddy they said that they would put it with the content update and not the maintenance.
i Cant even log in to the website what is wrong lol i try email and id.
Does anyone else not notice anythid different at all?
Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
nothing changed
Yeah, nothing changed..and I live in a hole
Nothing changed because it was MAINTENANCE not an update. They were just getting the new website up and running. Why is everybody so god damn stupid?
OHH thank god..i was so scared cause i played with black chiper today and didnt know how the gaurd would detect it... what a relief!!
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us