MPGH clan?

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
MPGH clan?
hey sup, I was wondering if there was an MPGH hacking clan, if so, we should all join, if not, shouldnt we creat one?
I think not. We might get banned.
There was once. It was named MPGH.NET, but I think it was disbanned.
There is/was one called MPGH.NET. Don't know if it got deleted tho.
there was one that TehSadist or something was in.
He was on top like all the time.
MPGH.NET
just like everyone stated
There used to be pimpnainteazy but that was disbaned to I think.
Quote Originally Posted by warrick983 View Post
there was one that TehSadist or something was in.
He was on top like all the time.
MPGH.NET
just like everyone stated
There used to be pimpnainteazy but that was disbaned to I think.
I was TehSadist.

I started that clan in order to advertise MPGH. I no longer do that, since we get so much traffic regardless.

Btw, the clan's full name was, "MPGH.NET FOR HAX".
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
I was TehSadist.

I started that clan in order to advertise MPGH. I no longer do that, since we get so much traffic regardless.

Btw, the clan's full name was, "MPGH.NET FOR HAX".
Oh well grats on being top 5 on like half the maps. You were banned though right.
Quote Originally Posted by warrick983 View Post
Oh well grats on being top 5 on like half the maps. You were banned though right.
Yes, I was. I'm now an official closet hacker. Gotta love pulling a krytical on these fags.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
Yes, I was. I'm now an official closet hacker. Gotta love pulling a krytical on these fags.
lol,nice.
Well happy hacking
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
I was TehSadist.

I started that clan in order to advertise MPGH. I no longer do that, since we get so much traffic regardless.

Btw, the clan's full name was, "MPGH.NET FOR HAX".
lol dude i kinda said some mean things to you when u hacked xP like YOU FAIL. or GET A LIFE NOOB! or... GTFO srry it was in game btw
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
Yes, I was. I'm now an official closet hacker. Gotta love pulling a krytical on these fags.
what does that mean? sorry if my question is noob....
Quote Originally Posted by insane92 View Post
what does that mean? sorry if my question is noob....
-.-...

If you know the idiocy that krytical committed, then you should know what I mean.
then y not make a new one? i vote yes!
Quote Originally Posted by insane92 View Post
then y not make a new one? i vote yes!
NO! That's stupid. If nexon sees it, they'd get to the site and download all the hacks and just patch them right away. Also we would attract more people which makes the game have 100% hackers.
Quote Originally Posted by skool View Post
NO! That's stupid. If nexon sees it, they'd get to the site and download all the hacks and just patch them right away. Also we would attract more people which makes the game have 100% hackers.
We already got a cease and desist notice from Nexon.
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?