Error with injectors

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Error with injectors
Hi, every time when I open any injector, he says it to me:
Unable to find the version of the runtime to run this application.
My operating system is windows xp x64, what I do to fix?
you need download all component you download visual basic c++ full version and framework NT all version
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
download the 3 hack requirements

/req close @Ghost @Shane @Coke @Thunder @Haze @Gab
Why do you request close if you dont even know if that will fix his problem? -.-'

@klkRD just google it.Easy to find
please , i download all things , give me a link
@Bernard plz pass link i cant in me cel phone
xD yeah man but in me phone i cant
then do it when you get on your PC...no point of giving the links since you cant download them to the phone too xD
Lol , now im downloading Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate Setup, its 43 things in one.
I think it will fix the problem.
@off
Bruno, where u from?
Quote Originally Posted by gutocla View Post
Lol , now im downloading Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate Setup, its 43 things in one.
I think it will fix the problem.
@off
Bruno, where u from?
yeah that wii probably fix it.

OT-im portuguese.but i live on france
Well wasnt it kind of obvious what his problem was and that the #1 solution was stated?
I downloaded and installed it and did not work
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us