Menu Base.

Posts 16–30 of 163 · Page 2 of 11
Nice.. Perfect
Sexy Menu, Stole it Bai no creds for you.Im out like coreyster
A very goooooooooood joooob
Sexy menu.
I will study it.
so sexy
it's perfect !
Any body can help me with a error ?

1>LINK : fatal error LNK1561: entry point must be defined
When I create a empty project this error appears.
Quote Originally Posted by Templar View Post
Any body can help me with a error ?



When I create a empty project this error appears.
so you define entry point


not the most noob friendly base ever but is actualy prety nice
Wow nice release man!
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Wow nice release man!
I know right, wait what we talking about. I am on so many threads I even almost say "it not a release"
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


I know right, wait what we talking about. I am on so many threads I even almost say "it not a release"
ahah thats a nice menu there you got in your sig lool
OMG jajaja
Are epic :s
Thanks bro

Thanked
Quote Originally Posted by Turbulence View Post
OMG jajaja
Are epic :s
Thanks bro

Thanked
You a Rasta or Jamaican?
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
You a Rasta or Jamaican?
I am Brazilian, but I smoke pot
Posts 16–30 of 163 · Page 2 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us