Menu Base.

Posts 61–75 of 163 · Page 5 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by mo3ad001 View Post
WTF .
Just on MPGH .
Lol leeched.


Nice menu btw.
on/offtopic = /request 100 posts minimum for ca coding section... and for people under that... prove of their knowledge so we dont have stupid questions like : why isnt it working when i inject in ca?

lol

seriously is it possible? please...


ontopic = awesome thx man ! ill look at it and maybe use it ... i plan making a hack with some friends ... ill look at some other menus and take the best but yours ( how it looks like ) is one of the best so far ...
this menu looks amazing and it works and for you kids saying its not showing up ill even take a ingame ss for you guys
Lol. I knew it worked.

BTW. Nice release
Got it to be undetected a while ago, I'm stuck on what address is being used in the PTC function.
like @soad said the menu does not show
have i miss anything im sure it should work
Should I release a Updated Undetected version of this base?

Thank me if you want me to.
Quote Originally Posted by dragonslop View Post
@-Dimensions- can i plz have updated version?
Fixing PTC Function, it keeps crashing ever since I added PTC code. Going to talk with @DeadLinez . I really organized and fixed up the code. Hope I can release before it gets detected.

Edit: The base is now private, just got an amazing Bypass someone shared it with me (not DeadLinez's AKA not from MPGH). If you want it you need to PM me and I may decide to release some parts of it.
theres alot of errors in it and it never debugs or builds correctly
Quote Originally Posted by legokiller45 View Post
theres alot of errors in it and it never debugs or builds correctly
there is no error -.- are you new to c++?
Quote Originally Posted by Templar View Post
Any body can help me with a error ?



When I create a empty project this error appears.
learn c++ and it seems you did not defined the entry point !
thank you man for share
ok so i just downloaded it and tried to build it and i get this error... I have been working on it for a hour tryin to fix it and idk how. right now im like ftw
1>Main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateFontA@48
Quote Originally Posted by Skaterforeva1 View Post
ok so i just downloaded it and tried to build it and i get this error... I have been working on it for a hour tryin to fix it and idk how. right now im like ftw
1>Main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateFontA@48
well if you can code you can fix it. but if you read what the error is and fix it easily aswell. unresolved (symbol) like this ( in your file there is something that you have placed wrong or shouldnt be there
Posts 61–75 of 163 · Page 5 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us