Menu Base.

Posts 106–120 of 163 · Page 8 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by IHaxYou! View Post
Don't worry I fixed it.
I had a brain fart -_-

1>Main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateFontA@48
1>C:\Users\-\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\----\Release\-----.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

Now I get this -_-
Do you know C++ Coding Language in the first place?
Quote Originally Posted by IHaxYou! View Post
Don't worry I fixed it.
I had a brain fart -_-

1>Main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateFontA@48
1>C:\Users\-\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\----\Release\-----.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals



Now I get this -_-
@ IHaxYou! use multi byte character set
Quote Originally Posted by crow855 View Post
how do u use it ? ^.-
Go to project settings and change it to multi byte there
c+p into VSc++ -> compile -> profit
nice Base but hans221 is better
looks nice thanks
the project is out of date =\
Where do i find the address' or do i have to add them in a new file?
Thanks for this bro!
I am going to work on it
Great Base!
Thanks For Share
How would i get this to work? like.. haha instructions on how to get this? xD
Quote Originally Posted by xEvanLewisx View Post
How would i get this to work? like.. haha instructions on how to get this? xD
Nice bump, and if you dont know how to code, then this is of no use to you
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
Detours detected?
i think so but it may just need an ingame funciton im still new to codeing but i have release hacks befor but my old one didnt need an ingame function so idk
Posts 106–120 of 163 · Page 8 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us