Injector I Need Answer Please :d

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Injector I Need Answer Please :d
I already finished my multi dll injector.
On my timer1

If IO.File.Exists(OpenFileDialog1.FileName) Then
Dim TargetProcess As Process() = Process.GetProcessesByName(TextBox1.Text)
If TargetProcess.Length = 0 Then
Me.Label1.Text = ("Waiting for " + TextBox1.Text + ".exe")

Else
Timer1.Stop()
Me.Label1.Text = "Successfully Injected!"
Call Inject()
End If
Else

End If
Problem : I`ve just test my injector the problem is even it injection failed my label1 still says "Successfully Injected!" how to solve this problem?
try to open the injector as admin and it will say sucess, and it will really inject..
Dont open as admin it wil say sucess, but it didn inject..

I think its normal, Must be executed as admin
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
try to open the injector as admin and it will say sucess, and it will really inject..
Dont open as admin it wil say sucess, but it didn inject..

I think its normal, Must be executed as admin
I want that feature so user that will use my injector and he/she didnt run as admin then it will say " Injection Failed Run As Admin" like that .is there anyway?
You could try and move the code to change the label underneath your Inject() function in your code. That way if the code catches an error it might not execute the change to the label.

I'm not sure if VB works this way, but that's how you'd do it in PHP :L
Now let me get Technical: From what I see this code could be or is the same copy and paste code everyone start's out with. If you are running 64bit windows it will not work.
Label1.text is told to be "Successfully Injected!" before the Function Injected is called

And how Will the label know, Your Injection have no Returns so it cant detect what happens inside the Inject Function.
have your inject function return true if successful and check what inject() returned if true change label.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?