MPGH Loader

Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post


read the fucking rules again. maybe the minions in this section should learn to use something simple like .Net Reflector instead of just comparing MD5.
@NOOB

We do....we don't just look at the MD5.
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
Easily cracked but w/e
easily a key logger. lol @FUKO is here.

delete this thread
Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadowxeno View Post


easily a key logger. lol @FUKO is here.

delete this thread
It's not a keylogger
This kid couldn't make a keylogger if he tried.
Funny....everyone is begging for a piece of shit to get approved. Lawl.

You guys do realize it's just a GUI right, with no functions? I'm almost positive of that, and he did a half assed job anyways. He copied someone's GUI, he couldn't even come up with his own.
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
Funny....everyone is begging for a piece of shit to get approved. Lawl.

You guys do realize it's just a GUI right, with no functions? I'm almost positive of that, and he did a half assed job anyways. He copied someone's GUI, he couldn't even come up with his own.
Gordfags ftw
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
Funny....everyone is begging for a piece of shit to get approved. Lawl.

You guys do realize it's just a GUI right, with no functions? I'm almost positive of that, and he did a half assed job anyways. He copied someone's GUI, he couldn't even come up with his own.
Of course nub nub i am a noob
Quote Originally Posted by EminemJr View Post
Of course nub nub i am a noob
more like a gay fag who leeches and makes shitty things
Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post

Yeah that aint happening, your too much of a newphag for something like this....
I am a semi old fag
Quote Originally Posted by EminemJr View Post
I am a semi old fag
ur a newphag.

Oldphags are 2008
Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadowxeno View Post


ur a newphag.

Oldphags are 2008
Who gives a shit....if that's the case, I'm new. I'm fucking staff, join date doesn't matter.

This dude is still retarded though >.>
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post


Who gives a shit....if that's the case, I'm new. I'm fucking staff, join date doesn't matter.

This dude is still retarded though >.>
lol. This guy posts retarded stuff that no one gives a shit about too.
Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadowxeno View Post


ur a newphag.

Oldphags are 2008
@SMILLY......
thats still a leeching account. less then 0.2 posts a day.
Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?