Solvedmod no fire range

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
mod no fire range
Hello.
Wish you would bring me REZ which to shoot weapons from a distance and hit him like that NO FIRE RANGE hack.
So for example a I'm at the end of JunkFlea map and I'm aiming for someone with knife on the other side of the map and kill him ..
Thanks for helpers
Quote Originally Posted by Brecht Algoet View Post
not possible .

Yes it's possble !
Quote Originally Posted by m0k1 View Post
Yes it's possble !
NOt with a .REZ file.

so me is right .
if u want no fire range use black cipher ^^
thank me if I helped
he mean no recoil ... i want it too xD
huh '.' it's possble with .rez ...

:P
i the player glowing an .rez mod or a .dll hack? srsy I´m just new and don´t know about ca hacking stuff... but I´m going to learn more about it!
Quote Originally Posted by Hugoboz View Post
i the player glowing an .rez mod or a .dll hack? srsy I´m just new and don´t know about ca hacking stuff... but I´m going to learn more about it!
.rez that is Chams hack ...
Quote Originally Posted by m0k1 View Post
.rez that is Chams hack ...
linked to my video XD those chams are a mod, and the range isn't much more of a reach...u can only get about 4-5 feet more in reach than that as far as i know


sorry bout the bump, just noticed
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
linked to my video XD those chams are a mod, and the range isn't much more of a reach...u can only get about 4-5 feet more in reach than that as far as i know


sorry bout the bump, just noticed

Yup with rez ... but with memoryhack story is diffrent ...
Quote Originally Posted by m0k1 View Post
Yup with rez ... but with memoryhack story is diffrent ...
yeah it is...your nop-ing the part of the game that checks attributes for weapon reach

although we can change and edit rez to get the same effect
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?