Beta Keys....

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Beta Keys....
SHARE?

Lol. I want to see what this game is about sooooo anyone have any 'spare' beta keys lying around?
NO NOW GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
SHARE?

Lol. I want to see what this game is about sooooo anyone have any 'spare' beta keys lying around?
hahaha
i wanna give it a try too, but I guess I'll have to wait for the open beta -.-
I also would like a BETA key, *SIGH*.
I got 2 keys guy's!!! anyone want them?
Start bidding
dude its not market place!!! And besides only 1 person can use the key
i have 5 keys if you want one just ask me
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?