Outdated[1.6.6]Leaked Nexus Clients 3.0 and 3.2

Posts 1–15 of 105 · Page 1 of 7
this is worth 10$ client hacks
Scan doesn't match file.
ye it dose??
Must've been a problem with my tool. I'll need @Thunder to have a look at this .
I smell an account stealer.
thanks for leeching this, i cant wait for it to get approved.
i do have this guys it dose work but JUST INCASE it has a keylogger or something update your antivirus and make sure u got recovery Qs for your MC account
Quote Originally Posted by akachicken2 View Post
@Thunder approve this...
@Thunder is having problems with his internet..


His ping..

You see, He's working on it.
I know I was talking to him in MSN.
OH Yeah i can't waiting for it [ RARE ] !! Thanks For Upload waiting for download

, Thanks again ^^"

[ Oh i feeling i do something wrong , Sorry ]

[ Still waiting :P ]
2 V-scans or no approve..
Posts 1–15 of 105 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?