DetectedTrans Spam (customizable/GUI/easy use)

Posts 31–39 of 39 · Page 3 of 3
how do i put f1 and f3 in it?
does this macro still working undetected ??
Quote Originally Posted by Mikhz View Post
does this macro still working undetected ??
Should work, test it.
Quote Originally Posted by Mikhz View Post
does this macro still working undetected ??
Yes, it still works. This does NOT give exp to your path tree though. I tested this out last night and didn't receive exp every hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
No, there won't be another trans exp exploit like that again. This is purely for the invincibility and AoE damage.
I guess that's one way of using this, but wouldn't it be easier and safer to just use Pie's F5 key bind (Paladins AoE)? Using it that way would probably make you d/c often... unless it's just me and my slow ass internet.
Quote Originally Posted by xPrometheusx View Post
Yes, it still works. This does NOT give exp to your path tree though. I tested this out last night and didn't receive exp every hour.




I guess that's one way of using this, but wouldn't it be easier and safer to just use Pie's F5 key bind (Paladins AoE)? Using it that way would probably make you d/c often... unless it's just me and my slow ass internet.
It does give exp... You can't just trans on a boat or something and expect exp.. You have to complete the mission just like any other time.. o.O
Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFlames View Post
well i guess thats enough.. we can just leave it and go sleep and we still get exp. thanks again for the release ^^
Well I was skeptical at first but after I read that I kind of got excited and went off and tried it anyways. How awesome would it be if you could actually do that...

It's just like they say, don't assume anything or you'll make an ass out of you and me... or just me for assuming you can get exp on the boat. -__-
Detected
I tried it this morning on the west server 8/4/11 10:25 AM Game time, hackshield detected it.
Quote Originally Posted by hotdiabling View Post
I tried it this morning on the west server 8/4/11 10:25 AM Game time, hackshield detected it.
Yea, its quite old. Thanks.
Well what do you expect? This was made like over a month ago. Have you tried to cypher it? Change the name of the file?
Posts 31–39 of 39 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?