With No Reload

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
With No Reload
Need Help With No Reload Which Number i have to freeze ?

Code:
*(float*)((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell+WeaponMgr)) +(4*i))) + NoReload) = ???;
??? = I dont know which number

PLs help Thanks
Don't leech codes and you understand it
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Don't leech codes and you understand it
I dont a leecher I only need help
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Don't leech codes and you understand it
I think u have the same code lol
Hört auf mit eurer Klugscheißerei und helft mir XD
Let me help you analize this hacks ascii, ReloadAnimRatio, by this, you can asume this hack has something to do with the ratio of of the frames in the animation, so what should it be so youll get instant reload? Mmmm hard question
Is the Code 0 ? pls need help
Obviuosly some low number, i recomand you to read the value first, and see what it is, that way you can get an hold of the numbers
Quote Originally Posted by noamke View Post
Obviuosly some low number, i recomand you to read the value first, and see what it is, that way you can get an hold of the numbers
Ok thanks
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

I think u have the same code lol
It wasn't like this.
I will maybe re download C++ and start everything again.
Had to re format the pc.


Quote Originally Posted by noamke View Post
Obviuosly some low number, i recomand you to read the value first, and see what it is, that way you can get an hold of the numbers
Low number = Same Speed
Higher the number = Higher Speed

Now you need to make sure what number you going to use.
Well first he will need to make his base undetected
there is alot of error there bro that needs fixing
Quote Originally Posted by imam-mehdi View Post
there is alot of error there bro that needs fixing
There are no errors
Guys, Cant you just answer him? 100
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us