SolvedCrossfire not working after FORMAT

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Crossfire not working after FORMAT
I have this problem....after I formatted my computer to windows 7 64 bit....it's not working no more...Crossfire says....Client corrupted.Crossfire will close...any solutions....
Get the latest drivers for your computer.
clean ur registry and virus scan
Download CF with your AV disabled.The av sometimes block some files from beeing downloaded.

Then install your CF with AV disabled.After that check if CF is on the permissions list of your AV and launch it.
false positives in CF lol
xD framework blocked crossfire man xD
no the anti virus did
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
no the anti virus did
yeah you have avast plz turn off
Quote Originally Posted by klkRD View Post
yeah you have avast plz turn off
I Have Avast And It Doesn't Do Shit To My CF!
my av doesnt even do anything either wats avast?
Quote Originally Posted by [P]ikachu View Post


I Have Avast And It Doesn't Do Shit To My CF!
but me avast yes
Quote Originally Posted by klkRD View Post
but me avast yes
what is avast?
Lol this was facing me before and i knew why thats bec. you are running bad graphics windows change the windows if you wanna play crossfire
Re install Crossfire.
If continues. Disable ur av add cf to ur fire wall.
So Did You Get It Answered?
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us