Septemeber Bypass

Posts 76–90 of 188 · Page 6 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by Ekko.. View Post
There IS a wall hack
Just take your knife to the wall and hope you cut a hole in it
lol... adding to sigs!
Quote Originally Posted by Hahaz View Post
I suggest u to scan your system now, probably u got an active virus/spyware from this file. Never use a file which has more 10 detections in scan result.
alright thanks will do figured it wasn't legit
It works fine. I got 2 anti viruses, they don't detect it as anything bad. Also, now, I can use CE5.4, MHS, and Chams (Finally!). Thanks.

EDIT: Nvm, it was just luck, this bypass doesn't do anything to react with Strife's wallhack.
O_O
Yea, So this sounds great, and from what people have been saying, it is. One problem. I have no idea how to do it. Im not a tech genius, but I know my way around a computer. If anyone could tell me what to do from step one, right after i download it, that would be great.

Much Apreciated.

Oh, and I have winrar. lol
Quote Originally Posted by Crossfault View Post
Yea, So this sounds great, and from what people have been saying, it is. One problem. I have no idea how to do it. Im not a tech genius, but I know my way around a computer. If anyone could tell me what to do from step one, right after i download it, that would be great.

Much Apreciated.

Oh, and I have winrar. lol
Download
Extract
Run EXE
Run CA
Open CE or MHS
Well, let me tell you exactly what I did.

Downloading the file.
Extracted the entire folder to the desktop.
Ran "TatniumD3D"- a messege came up saying "Tatnium Injector Press 'END' to exit without injection"
Then I ran CA- It went through the regular proceedures, got to the window where you select game start, actually went through the hacksheild deal, and opened for a breif second with a black screen, then closed.


This is what has been happening since i had to download the patch a few weeks ago. Someone told me I should try and get a HS bypasser to fix it, so do you know whats going on? Am I missing anything?

Thanks
wow you cant even attach CE to it so i cant make a trainer......
this is useless for me if i cant use speedhack to find godemode pointer :/
Urgh. Am I doing something wrong because I keep getting a "Cannot attach to proccess" or "Unable to open process" when I open MHS or CE, and Tsearch doesn't even find it as a process...
wow that was quick, good job
this works and all but its so laggy i cant even play the game. it takes likr 20 min to logg in
Can you please host the file on something different? ********* dosn't work for me, says the file isnt there.
Would a mod please add this:

Wolfe's Bypass 2.0 Slim

In this I have gotten rid of all useless Frame consuming features.

Whats new in this Bypass?
-Ablility to use speed hack not detected by HackShield.
-Ablility to use a debugger.
-Ablility to run Combat Arms in combatility mode.
-And ofcourse Cheat Engine or MHS undetectablitly.

credits: Wolfe/TehWolfe/Who ever the hell else I feel like being.
1337%

Download: HSBypassSlim.zipⓘ
OK! updated
--------------------------HSBypass Slim 2.0------------------------------

should work now...
Antivirus Version Last Update Result
AhnLab-V3 2008.9.13.0 2008.09.12 -
AntiVir 7.8.1.28 2008.09.12 TR/Hijacker.Gen
Authentium 5.1.0.4 2008.09.13 W32/Heuristic-KPP!Eldorado
Avast 4.8.1195.0 2008.09.13 Win32:Trojan-gen {Other}
AVG 8.0.0.161 2008.09.13 -
BitDefender 7.2 2008.09.14 -
CAT-QuickHeal 9.50 2008.09.13 -
ClamAV 0.93.1 2008.09.13 -
DrWeb 4.44.0.09170 2008.09.14 Trojan.Armin
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2008.09.11 -
eTrust-Vet 31.6.6087 2008.09.12 -
Ewido 4.0 2008.09.13 -
F-Prot 4.4.4.56 2008.09.14 W32/Heuristic-KPP!Eldorado
F-Secure 8.0.14332.0 2008.09.13 -
Fortinet 3.113.0.0 2008.09.13 PossibleThreat
GData 19 2008.09.14 Win32:Trojan-gen
Ikarus T3.1.1.34.0 2008.09.13 Trojan.Armin
K7AntiVirus 7.10.454 2008.09.13 Trojan.Win32.Malware.1
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2008.09.14 -
McAfee 5383 2008.09.12 -
Microsoft 1.3903 2008.09.14 -
NOD32v2 3440 2008.09.13 -
Norman 5.80.02 2008.09.12 -
Panda 9.0.0.4 2008.09.13 -
PCTools 4.4.2.0 2008.09.13 -
Prevx1 V2 2008.09.14 Worm
Rising 20.61.42.00 2008.09.12 -
Sophos 4.33.0 2008.09.13 -
Sunbelt 3.1.1633.1 2008.09.13 RiskTool.Win32.ProcessPatcher.Nor!cobra (v)
Symantec 10 2008.09.13 -
TheHacker 6.3.0.9.082 2008.09.14 -
TrendMicro 8.700.0.1004 2008.09.12 -
VBA32 3.12.8.5 2008.09.13 Trojan.Armin
ViRobot 2008.9.12.1375 2008.09.12 -
VirusBuster 4.5.11.0 2008.09.13 -
Webwasher-Gateway 6.6.2 2008.09.13 Trojan.Hijacker.Gen

inbeforethisisavirus
Don't ask me what picks it up. I'm gonna see why something would pick it up.

Heres the EXE that I compiled myself.
Code:
VirSCAN.org Scanned Report :
Scanned time   : 2008/09/13 18:37:51 (CDT)
Scanner results: 22% Scanner(8/36) found malware!
File Name      : TatniumD3D.exe
File Size      : 32768 byte
File Type      : PE32 executable for MS Windows (GUI) Intel 80386 32-bit
MD5            : 4e297c057f5775304b4279a5dd1a6a2d
SHA1           : ab3696b07a60dd8912e03672c258b6dc44bba917
Online report  : http://virscan.org/report/743127afce0a937f7e5023c69b570884.html

Scanner        Engine Ver      Sig Ver           Sig Date    Time   Scan result
a-squared      4.0.0.14        2008.09.12        2008-09-12  1.40   -
AhnLab V3      2008.09.13.00   2008.09.13        2008-09-13  0.90   -
AntiVir        7.8.1.28        7.0.6.154         2008-09-12  2.22   TR/Hijacker.Gen
Arcavir        1.0.5           200809131026      2008-09-13  1.21   -
AVAST!         3.0.1           080913-0          2008-09-13  0.68   Win32:Trojan-gen {Other}
AVG            7.5.52.442      270.6.21/1670     2008-09-13  1.57   -
BitDefender    7.60825.1756248 7.20919           2008-09-14  3.07   -
CA (VET)       9.0.0.143       31.6.6087         2008-09-12  5.17   -
ClamAV         0.94            8234              2008-09-14  0.02   -
Comodo         2.11            2.0.0.645         2008-09-13  0.42   -
CP Secure      1.1.0.715       2008.09.14        2008-09-14  7.17   -
Dr.Web         4.44.0.9170     2008.09.13        2008-09-13  3.14   Trojan.Armin
ewido          4.0.0.2         2008.09.13        2008-09-13  2.67   -
F-Prot         4.4.4.56        20080913          2008-09-13  1.03   Possible W32/Heuristic-KPP!Eldorado (not disinfectable)
F-Secure       5.51.6100       2008.09.13.02     2008-09-13  3.33   -
Fortinet       2.81-3.113      9.545             2008-09-13  0.14   PossibleThreat
ViRobot        20080912        2008.09.12        2008-09-12  0.40   -
Ikarus         T3.1.01.34      2008.09.13.71452  2008-09-13  3.38   Trojan.Armin
JiangMin       11.0.706        2008.09.13        2008-09-13  1.22   -
Kaspersky      5.5.10          2008.09.13        2008-09-13  0.05   -
KingSoft       2008.1.14.15    2008.9.13.15      2008-09-13  0.63   -
McAfee         5.3.00          5383              2008-09-12  1.79   -
Microsoft      1.3903          2008.09.14        2008-09-14  3.89   -
mks_vir        2.01            2008.09.12        2008-09-12  2.62   -
Norman         5.93.01         5.93.00           2008-09-12  5.18   -
Panda          9.05.01         2008.09.13        2008-09-13  2.30   -
Trend Micro    8.700-1004      5.540.16          2008-09-13  0.03   -
Quick Heal     9.50            2008.09.13        2008-09-13  1.75   -
Rising         20.0            20.61.42.00       2008-09-12  0.75   -
Sophos         2.78.0          4.33              2008-09-14  1.80   -
Sunbelt        3.1.1633.1      2230              2008-09-12  0.48   RiskTool.Win32.ProcessPatcher.Nor!cobra (v)
Symantec       1.3.0.24        20080913.003      2008-09-13  0.07   -
nProtect       2008-09-13.00   2106924           2008-09-13  4.06   -
The Hacker     6.3.0.9         v00082            2008-09-13  0.48   -
VBA32          3.12.8.5        20080913.0858     2008-09-13  1.14   Trojan.Armin
VirusBuster    4.5.11.10       10.87.11/624200   2008-09-13  0.84   -
And heres the DLL
Code:
VirSCAN.org Scanned Report :
Scanned time   : 2008/09/13 18:37:51 (CDT)
Scanner results: 22% Scanner(8/36) found malware!
File Name      : TatniumD3D.exe
File Size      : 32768 byte
File Type      : PE32 executable for MS Windows (GUI) Intel 80386 32-bit
MD5            : 4e297c057f5775304b4279a5dd1a6a2d
SHA1           : ab3696b07a60dd8912e03672c258b6dc44bba917
Online report  : http://virscan.org/report/743127afce0a937f7e5023c69b570884.html

Scanner        Engine Ver      Sig Ver           Sig Date    Time   Scan result
a-squared      4.0.0.14        2008.09.12        2008-09-12  1.40   -
AhnLab V3      2008.09.13.00   2008.09.13        2008-09-13  0.90   -
AntiVir        7.8.1.28        7.0.6.154         2008-09-12  2.22   TR/Hijacker.Gen
Arcavir        1.0.5           200809131026      2008-09-13  1.21   -
AVAST!         3.0.1           080913-0          2008-09-13  0.68   Win32:Trojan-gen {Other}
AVG            7.5.52.442      270.6.21/1670     2008-09-13  1.57   -
BitDefender    7.60825.1756248 7.20919           2008-09-14  3.07   -
CA (VET)       9.0.0.143       31.6.6087         2008-09-12  5.17   -
ClamAV         0.94            8234              2008-09-14  0.02   -
Comodo         2.11            2.0.0.645         2008-09-13  0.42   -
CP Secure      1.1.0.715       2008.09.14        2008-09-14  7.17   -
Dr.Web         4.44.0.9170     2008.09.13        2008-09-13  3.14   Trojan.Armin
ewido          4.0.0.2         2008.09.13        2008-09-13  2.67   -
F-Prot         4.4.4.56        20080913          2008-09-13  1.03   Possible W32/Heuristic-KPP!Eldorado (not disinfectable)
F-Secure       5.51.6100       2008.09.13.02     2008-09-13  3.33   -
Fortinet       2.81-3.113      9.545             2008-09-13  0.14   PossibleThreat
ViRobot        20080912        2008.09.12        2008-09-12  0.40   -
Ikarus         T3.1.01.34      2008.09.13.71452  2008-09-13  3.38   Trojan.Armin
JiangMin       11.0.706        2008.09.13        2008-09-13  1.22   -
Kaspersky      5.5.10          2008.09.13        2008-09-13  0.05   -
KingSoft       2008.1.14.15    2008.9.13.15      2008-09-13  0.63   -
McAfee         5.3.00          5383              2008-09-12  1.79   -
Microsoft      1.3903          2008.09.14        2008-09-14  3.89   -
mks_vir        2.01            2008.09.12        2008-09-12  2.62   -
Norman         5.93.01         5.93.00           2008-09-12  5.18   -
Panda          9.05.01         2008.09.13        2008-09-13  2.30   -
Trend Micro    8.700-1004      5.540.16          2008-09-13  0.03   -
Quick Heal     9.50            2008.09.13        2008-09-13  1.75   -
Rising         20.0            20.61.42.00       2008-09-12  0.75   -
Sophos         2.78.0          4.33              2008-09-14  1.80   -
Sunbelt        3.1.1633.1      2230              2008-09-12  0.48   RiskTool.Win32.ProcessPatcher.Nor!cobra (v)
Symantec       1.3.0.24        20080913.003      2008-09-13  0.07   -
nProtect       2008-09-13.00   2106924           2008-09-13  4.06   -
The Hacker     6.3.0.9         v00082            2008-09-13  0.48   -
VBA32          3.12.8.5        20080913.0858     2008-09-13  1.14   Trojan.Armin
VirusBuster    4.5.11.10       10.87.11/624200   2008-09-13  0.84   -
Don't ask me why it finds it as a virus. Just because I use some coding to 'infect' Engine.exe so fuctions won't run.
And none of the good AVs don't find anything.
Posts 76–90 of 188 · Page 6 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?