nice hack, release bro
Septemeber Bypass
Nice, I will try it out. Thanks for sharing.
i tryed this with moonlight engine it didn't work for me.
Omg, a choob actualy helping not spamming! xD
Go read the thread properly, it will answer you're question.
You're not getting spoonfed.
Speedhack is only detected by CA not HS. so find ways round it.
i.e: Hotkey speedhack, use for a minute then turn off for a few seconds, then use again. Thats how i do it.
Why try with moonlight, its a bypass... nothing is detected so instead of using a crappy engine use the original CE or MHS.
You're not getting spoonfed.
Speedhack is only detected by CA not HS. so find ways round it.
i.e: Hotkey speedhack, use for a minute then turn off for a few seconds, then use again. Thats how i do it.
Why try with moonlight, its a bypass... nothing is detected so instead of using a crappy engine use the original CE or MHS.
This doesn't work for me, but thanks for posting.
It DOES work but every single time i do speed hack after 2 minutes or so they detect
how do i make this fully bypassed
how do i make this fully bypassed-.- you cant read?
1. This has already been said. Once is enough.
2. READ! Only 2 posts before yours (my post) is stats a possible solution to this.
Another person that just hasnt fully read the thread.
It will work for you, your just not doing it right.
1. This has already been said. Once is enough.
2. READ! Only 2 posts before yours (my post) is stats a possible solution to this.
Another person that just hasnt fully read the thread.
It will work for you, your just not doing it right.
It does lag, but... better than nothing
Nice bypass.
I'll try it out.
I'll try it out.
umm any vista compatibility ways??? i got vista and it doesnt work...
o so ur the reason i see all of the speed hackers!!!!! lol jking i just aimbot them nice release
Edit:
File name: C:\Users\**\Desktop\HSBypass Slim.zip\ TatniumD3D.exe
Malware name: Win32:TroJan-gen {Other}
Malware type: Virus/Worm
use at ur own risk!
Edit:
File name: C:\Users\**\Desktop\HSBypass Slim.zip\ TatniumD3D.exe
Malware name: Win32:TroJan-gen {Other}
Malware type: Virus/Worm
use at ur own risk!
Can someone help me use this? :P Liek whe n do I inject I'm using his injector but it said couldn't inject dll when I tried to inject at beginning then I tried wininject please help :P.
Does not work... :l For some odd reason why aren't i surprised?


looking good, will try now.. thanks
This thread is closed for replies.

