CoolSub Base glitch

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Sub Base glitch
Hello! I don't know, is this glitch old, but I was just glitching into some boxes and it had no deathzone. Comment!

- -" no is glitch you get client error nob aff
lol actually it's "No Client Error" glitching technique
nice but i already knew this glitch for a week
its nice never seen this b4
Someone Already Posted This I Swear.

But Good Post I Suppose, But Stop Spamming The Same Posts, Over And Over Again Please.

Thank you.
Good Found
do a complete video,i want see if don't give error
......

do a complete video,i want see if don't give error
......
never seen this!!!! might give it a try
Nice, I will try it but it's not very usefull !
i know how to go up to the box but i dont k now how i can go inside :/
Did it today and I was kicked 5 minutes later..
Seems cool less see if it works
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us