WinkHow to Open Combat arms twice

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
How to Open Combat arms twice
oh sorry i was tired guys i was codeing all night ill try and make a new one

i unched it so i can show yall what i mean.
Sorry no offence, but when I hear some 10 year old going "um um um umu umu umumumummum" in the beginning of the video, I close that shit.
Quote Originally Posted by BustaRap View Post
Sorry no offence, but when I hear some 10 year old going "um um um umu umu umumumummum" in the beginning of the video, I close that shit.
I laughed
U can use Vmware as well
Video removed ç_ç
Thanks for the information it would be really very helpful.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?