ExclamationDetected2nd CF Bypass Xtrap [WORKING Without ERRORS]

PollDo It worked?
16 votes · pick one or more
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
2nd CF Bypass Xtrap [WORKING Without ERRORS]
Hi guys this is my 4 release of this Bypass Xtrap and if the minions dont approve it I would not release more hacks

ok this is only a Bypass Xtrap and a tutorial of how to use cheat engine

I DIDNT PUT A SCREENSHOT BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO SHOW YOU



YOU GUYS DONT NEED TO BACKUP YOUR HGWC
BECAUSE I PUT IT ON THE ATTACHMENT


Instructions:

1. Download Speed-H@ck

2. Extract to desktop and install CheatEngine.

3. Make a copy of Crossfire folder and paste it to the desktop.

4. Copy the bypass to the copied crossfire folder.

5. Run the bypass Xtrap and CE as administrator.

Very Important:

- Log in and wait around 30 seconds before you get into a server.

- Once you get into a server, very quickly get back out and wait another 30 seconds.

- After that get into a server, open CE.

- Select a process -Crossfire.exe- the buttom is at the top, is a shining buttom
- Then go to Enable speedhack and select the speed you want /recomended from 2.0 to 4.0

Virus Scans:
THE BYPASS ARE ALWAY FALSE POSITIVE SO ONLY IGNORE THEM


Cheat Engine virus scanⓘ

Bypass Xtrap virus scan False Positiveⓘ

Bypass Xtrap 2nd virus scan False Positiveⓘ

HGWC virus scanⓘ

Credits to:


for the video

I leaved the HGWC.exe for the ones that need it

Speedh@ck.zipattachment deleted · 389 downloads before removal
HGWC.rarattachment deleted · 359 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
@Ghost .
@Gab .
just aprove.. thew litle kid is posting this all day...
Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
just aprove.. thew litle kid is posting this all day...
It got deleted last time, and I can't download/test the file due to extremly slow internet.
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post


It got deleted last time, and I can't download/test the file due to extremly slow internet.
Net probs or using pen drive?
Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
Net probs or using pen drive?
No, I'm on vacation in our cabin.
Need two virus scans for each
i love u more than my gf
Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post
i love u more than my gf
so GAY
omg y dont u guy just approved it. It work perfectly
Quote Originally Posted by zerozero12345 View Post


so GAY
just kidding i love my GF more than anything else and btw im egyption to see a7a
wow reopened again

edit: I only want to share this Bypass to the people
what im doing wrong
I have spend 3 hour making this
could I edit values using this and cheat engine?
i hope they approve
-_________- Dont Approved
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us